- About the Faculty
- Staff Member
- The Faculty’s Journal
The below are the requirements for a student to grant a bachelor of education:
1. A student should meet the faculty’s requirements determined by the faculty’s and High Education Ministry’s decrees.
2 A student should submit a general or specialized high-school degree or other overseas high-school degree credited by authorities concerned.
3. A student should be 100% regular.
4. A student should be mentally and physically fit and capable to perform theoretical and practical lessons.
5. A student should successfully pass admission tests and interviews conducted by the faculty to make sure of his/her capabilities to perform the job of teaching.
6. A student should neither be dismissed from any other faculty or university for whatever academic or moral reasons nor be convicted.
7. In case of overseas students, a student should be regularly and legally resident in Libya and pays the tuition fees based to decrees and regulations of Libyan universities.
A student should fill out a commitment form to follow all the faculty’s regulations and decrees.